Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally!!!


I recently got a job working at a local coffee shop.  Its nice and all my co-workers were already my good friends before i began work so its been fun.  My only QUALM has been that i absolutely fucking hate coffee.  In fact not only do i hate coffee, I hate drinking all hot liquids.  Long story short : I make delicious looking coffee drinks for people all day long, and once I get up enough nerve to make myself one, I always end up getting pissed and throwing it away cause it tastes like POOP.   AND I HATE THE TASTE OF POOP.  Though today a young lad asked me to make him a Mocha shake.  After repeatedly telling him that his sexuality and over all man hood was going to be under serious scrutiny and questioned by not only his friends and peers but his family and relatives... I made him his drink.  Turns out there was a little left over and it did look tasty soooo I tried some, AND GOSH DARN CALL ME A QUEER cause I totally dug it.  

Oh yeah and its totally just a milk shake with a shot of expresso teeehehehe.

No comments: