Tuesday, October 28, 2008

THE HORROR!!!

I need to check my e-mail a little bit more regularly, sorry Pat

AND most of all im sorry for Corey.
My buddy back in NY recently got his bike stolen.  This was one of the MOST original bikes that I ever did see.  Not only was Corey not afraid to go above and beyond with bike style, he could ride that thing like... well someone that could ride their bike very well.  
People who steal bikes really will never truly understand what they have done.  To them it is just a bike, but to the person that it was taken from it is, and will always be much more than that.  A form of transportation, yes... but also their lively-hood, their friend and supporter.

kill that person...not really I don't like violence.  But shake em' down real good and get that shit back!

holla to the P-burgh crew, keep riding guys and try to get out here when the winter is over.  I can promise some sweet rides and good times.   DON'T FORGET YOUR SPANDEX!!! 

No comments: