Friday, October 2, 2009

America


I love the place but DAMN are people stupid.

I have been trying to watch the first Jurassic Park for like 2 weeks and can't seem to find the whole thing on the internet, nor do I have/want a membership card to the local game/video/magazine/coffee shop here in town. Which is now the only place to rent movies since Blockbuster was put out of business last year by Netflix (not to be confused with Tepflix and its 4 movie inventory), thus rendering my Blockbuster card useless. ANYWAYS...
I turned to HULU in the hopes that it may aid in my search for dinos only to find a series of excerpts from not only Jurassic Park 1, but 2 and 3! Woohoo. Refusing to accept the truth I began to scroll around the page in hope of finding some hidden link that would transport me to Dinosaur Island, or for you movie buffs Sorna Island. Unfortunately all I came across were a bunch of comments from pissed off HULU users complaining about absence of the feature film. Among these comments I found a particularly amazing piece of writing that I believe will speak volumes about the direction of intelligence in our country:

this is the best movie because the raptors are so smrat 
i mean they take on the t-rex and they kill him i bet
 like not on the screen but if thye had a chance they
 would take him out and i mean they can use doorknobs 
now theyre like so smart but i guess it still is kind 
of sad they eat samuel l jaxon and hes prety the most
 amaczing person in the world i hear he killed all the
 snakes on tbe plane but he can not kill a rapto? a 
raptor is a big snake is all so i guess if they were on 
a plane it would be great but on the island he gets 
destroyed!!! lol. gues that is why he did not make a
 movie called "big snakes that look like raptors on an
 island"i just wish they had eaten the kids but not
 laura dern she is something pretty toi look at. 
and the goat totally died and it was awesome. 
FIVE STARS!!!!!!!


At least he liked the movie!


No comments: