Friday, October 9, 2009

Boards, Clothes, and more boards.

Here are some pictures of a few items that I am selling. I figured that I would give the people who read this blog, and live in the immediate area the first crack at them before I dawn them on ebay.

Here's what we got: Boards
1 CAPiTA Indoor Survival 160cm 07
1 Salomon Sanchez 151cm 09
Bindings are not included with the purchase of a snowboard unless requested, and will increase price.

Clothing:
1 black Matix zip-up hooded sweatshirt, lightly quilted. Very warm, slim fit size L.
1 light grey American Apparel zip up hooded sweatshirt. Slim fit size L.
1 Airblaster Legbag, Celtec's colors!!! Pretty fresh still and remember they don't make these anymore.









Contact me if you are interested in any of these items and we can haggle!!! It'll be fun!!!
Bobtongue@aol.com

No comments: