Monday, April 13, 2009

From the road...

Ok.
First of all Im sorry that I don't have any pictures.  My first day out, trust me there was NOTHING to see.  Plus I was doing nothing but climb, after climb.  Pretty high grade climbs I might add, getting out of the Adirondacks is no easy task.  Weather wise, I was freezing butt off, never got above 30 and 20mph gusts all day.  Though I pleased to announce that I am out of the mountains and, after tomorrow I will be just under 200 miles till the end of NY state.  Also!  I met a dude named Nick from NH who is headed to Wyoming along the exact route that I am.  80 miles down today and tomorrow looks about the same if not longer.  Time passes so much faster when you have someone to ride with, its great.  Still wicked cold at night, though tomorrow looks like camping seeing as how the low is gunna stay above 15 woo, high of 60.  The eternal search for spring looks like it may have come to an end.  I've got cell service since Im re-entering civilization from here on out so give me a text or whatever.  More posts and more pics when I get internet again.  SEE YA.

No comments: