Saturday, April 11, 2009

Training day

The other day Bill and I went on a warm up ride.  About 90 miles.  We road into the wind the entire first leg of our journey with some fairly brutal climbs, and then were graced with about a 10 mile tail wind on our return before it switched on us again and began blowing against us for the last 75-80 miles. woohpee.  Though we couldn't have asked for a better day temperature wise, about 50 all day.
White Face Mt.  Devil's country.
One time a tour bus full of people lost brake power and almost flew off the road here.  Behind that wall is White Face.  Think about it.
During my trip I think Im going to be posting videos of all the different TREATS I find in every state.  NY- Twizzlers.  Weekly Treats, or TRWEAKS.
I wondered why all the cars were slowing down before this bridge.  I found out when my camera flew out of my handle bar bag after I hit this giant bump.  Bill picked it up to see if it still worked.  Still does.
Ripping.
GPS break.
Essentially both these roads lead to the same little town.  Though do I wanna climb now, or later?
All packed up.

No comments: