Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kids!? Are you noticing all this plight?

Hey all,



Im not on my computer right now so I can't post any pictures, sorry about that. Yesterday we crossed the largest bridge in America! 200 feet above the water, thats 18 stories to you and me. The bridge connects Michigan's lower peninsula to the upper peninsula. Apparently 2 people have flown off of it in their cars since the bridge was constructed. We didn't though! We woke up the next morning to a glorious sunny day in St. Ignace MI, and were wisked along US 2 by an awesome tail wind all the way to Manistique MI, 94 miles away. Amazingly we arrived at 4:30pm, must have been some wind, or maybe we are getting faster... who knows? Anyways I apologize for the lack of pictures. I promise I will have some good ones for you next post. Later.

No comments: